Another month has flown by! Thanksgiving, Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and now it’s December already – unbelievable! I can’t express how much I enjoy putting together material for Faith and Finance. Having a great group of readers has made all the difference as the blog grows, so thanks again for following Faith and Finance. If you just found this site, I’d love if you subscribed via email or RSS.
Faith and Finance Stats
Take a look at the progress in just one month. I can hardly believe it!
- Visitors Increased by 63%, Unique Visitors by 129%!
- Subscribers Increased by 10%
- Pageviews Increased by 33%
- Search Engine Traffic went from 7.21% to 16.17%
November Blog Stats
Popular November Blog Posts on Faith and Finance
- 3 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Tithe
- Are All Televangelists Crooks?
- 101 Biblical Proverbs About Money
- Should Churches Allow Online Tithing?
- Should You Pay Tithe With a Credit Card?
Faith and Finance Around The Web
Favorite Articles I Read in November
- What Currency Is Our Treasures In Heaven? @ Money Help For Christians
- Accomplish More By Doing Less @ Personal Finance By The Book
- The 3 to 6 Month Emergency Fund Rule is Stupid @ Provident Planning
- Is Gambling a Good Motivation for Students? @ Faithful With a Few
- Your Emergency Fund Is For More Than Emergencies @ Christian PF
- Going Broke After Having Millions: How One Millionaire Family Lost It All @ Smart on Money
Thanks again for supporting Faith and Finance! As always, I would love to hear from you if you have any topic suggestions, questions, or just have a tip to help grow Faith and Finance.